Elevators – Work in progress!

Great day to work on my RV10 built. I have done all planned tasks. In the very beginning of today’s work I found an issue – mistake which I made during my previous RV10 built day. I had to partially disassemble my elevators and fix the issue before proceeding further. During today’s work I was able to finish match drilling and all other preparations of my parts for elevators. At the end I disassembled both elevators and my next step will be dimpling, countersinking and holes deburring.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *